GIOHIS returns to Abu Dhabi on 4/5 February 2019, with a new location at the Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi, a second night reception at the Louvre and a raft of new topics and speakers
What Makes GIOHIS Different?
- GIOHIS is run “by owners for owners” as well as for companies which provide services to owners
- It’s based around hotel real estate investors – around half our speakers will come from groups that own hotels or serviced apartments
- It’s very high-level – we normally have 80+ speakers with 30 or more being CEOs or their equivalent
- It’s truly pan-Indian Ocean – bringing together attendees from the Gulf with those from East Africa and the Indian Ocean islands, across to ASEAN and Australia
- GIOHIS is “big enough to meet key decision-makers – and yet still small enough to meet key decision-makers”
- Value for money – GIOHIS is significantly lower cost than other similar events without compromising on the content or the networking