Director in the Real Estate Finance & Advisory Unit
- Sajid Siddique is a Senior Director in the Corporate and Investment banking group, with a specific focus on Real Estate Finance, Structuring and Advisory.
- Sajid joined Mashreq in 2008 from Royal Bank of Scotland (“RBS”) in the UK where he was focusing on Real Estate and Corporate Finance
- During his time at RBS, Sajid was involved in construction finance and other segments of Real Estate Finance across the retail, residential, hospitality, commercial and industrial segments
- His other UK based banking experience was with Bank of Scotland, where he was an Associate Director in Large Corporate Business Development
- Over the past 10 years, Sajid has focused on the regional property market and has been involved in a number of landmark transactions both in terms of financing and advisory
- He has predominantly focused on transactions involving the hospitality, major retail, industrial, residential sectors and Fund Structuring.
- He has significant experience in real estate debt advisory and restructuring and was part of a number of debt restructuring deals within the UAE and GCC region.
- Experienced international real estate corporate financier with 10+ years’ relevant experience in advising private equity, property companies, HNWI, institutions and banking clients across EMEA
Sajid Siddique, Director in the Real Estate Finance & Advisory Unit , Mashreq Bank
Tarek Daouk, Founder & Managing Partner, Smartotels, LLC
Cyril Lincoln, Real Esate Finance Banker & Advisor, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank